The following requirements apply to the abstract format:
1. The font of the abstract should be Times New Roman.
2. The title should be 14 pts bold. Authors should be 12 pts bold. Affiliation and text 12 pts. Do NOT USE ALL CAPITALS in the title or anywhere else in the abstract!
3. There should be one empty line between title and authors, and between authors and affiliation.
4. There must be at least one empty line between affiliation and text of the abstract.
5. All page margins should be 1.0" (2.5 cm).
6. The abstract must not exceed 4 pages.
7. All figures in the abstract should be
in line with text
(not floating) AND inserted as one single figure
(not combined of several pieces).
8. DO NOT
add text boxes or any drawings in Word over or next
to the pictures. All text should be included in the
inserted picture by the graphics program used to
create the figure.
9. Abstracts must be e-mailed as an attachment to .
Microsoft Word format version 6.0 or later for Windows ONLY is accepted. After receiving your abstract we will immediately send you the e-mail acknowledging the receipt of your abstract. If you do not receive the acknowledgement within 1 hour, then we did not receive your abstract.
Absolutely no abstract will be accepted in other than electronic form.
Incorrectly formatted abstracts will be rejected.
Attention! All participants (not all authors in the abstracts) must submit their photographs in digital format so that they could be included together with address in the List of Participants section of the Conference Proceedings.
Please, e-mail your pictures as attachments (see requirement below) to.
If you have participated in one of our conferences before and you want to use the same picture for the current one, please e-mail us about this without sending a picture. After receiving your picture we will immediately send you the e-mail acknowledging the receipt of your picture. If you do not receive the acknowledgement within 1 hour, then we did not receive your picture.
1. Any PC format is acceptable.
2. The size of the picture should be at least 250 x 250 pixels.
3. The picture should clearly show the face of the participants.
The deadline for abstract and photograph submission
has been extended through
October 7, 2005. No abstracts will be accepted after this date!
If you have any questions, e-mail us at email@example.com